Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello - thank you for stopping by.  

This blog is written for your enjoyment, and I also hope you learn a few things about the Thomas Lensing/Jean Burris families you did not know.  

The text in this blog is copyrighted, the photos are not.  If you are family or friends and like one of the photos you see here in my blog, please help yourself to a copy - just do not claim to have taken the photos yourself.

If you read anything I have posted and have something factual to add, I would love for you to contact me and let me know so I can add it to the blog.  I am always interested in more family history information. 

You will notice that most of the information is of our human family members, but I will also include our furry family members as well.  They are important too - they make the lives we live more enjoyable and worthwhile.

So sit back and learn a little bit more about the Lensing and Burris families, including the Heim and Herrington families, too, of course.  

If you enjoy reading  any of the stories I've posted, you are welcome to leave a comment, which is located at the end of each story.  I would love to hear from you.


Barbara


2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I found your blog through geneabloggers. It would appear that we are kindreds in that we both believe the STORY part of family history is every bit as important as the names and dates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it has been so long for me to reply. Yes We are kindreds then! I love sharing stories of my family and hearing from other people to. These people lived real lives and that is what I want to show here

      Delete